The Phoenix Taskforce has completed evidence submissions to all heads of office with the power to investigate long standing incriminating evidence of cover-ups and corruption within the greyhound racing industry.
They were given 14 days to respond, and yes, you guessed it. In classic form none of them have lifted a finger – yet! This time if they try to cover it up they’ll be in for a surprise.
Support us by signing the petition: https://phoenixtaskforce.org/petition
Get ready for big developments to come in cleaning up greyhound racing once and for all in 2023.
All correspondence documents featured in this video are available for viewing below:
Senator Pauline Hanson
- Letter to Pauline Hanson 2023.07.17
- Acknowledgement of Receipt Pauline Hanson 2023.07.17
- Pauline Hanson Follow-Up 2023.07.26
David Crisafulli MP
Grace Grace MP – Minister for racing
- Letter to Grace Grace 2023.07.28
- Acknowledgement of Receipt Grace Grace 2023.07.28
- Grace Grace Follow-Up 2023.08.03
Hon Stirling Hinchcliffe
Attorney General Jarrod Bleijie
Attorney General Yvette D’Ath
Governor General Sir Peter Cosgrove