When Price and Kate took a stand against corruption their dogs Maggie and Max were targeted in an attack against their livelihoods to break their spirit.
For 45 years Doc Jamieson and his organisation (the Phoenix Taskforce Administration Services) have been uncovering and exposing greyhound racing industry corruption, providing authorities with all the incriminating evidence they need to clean house on:
– Live animal baiting
– Mass greyhound killings
– Greyhound ownership concealment by board stewards and officials
– Race rigging and government collusion
But because key authorities have their finger in the pie no one has lifted a finger to take action, or will lift a thumb off those that would.
Now the Phoenix Taskforce is taking 45 years worth of evidence procurement public and we’re about to blow the lid on systemic corruption.
Sign our petition to help us:
– Stop the animals and greyhounds from being killed
– Clean up the greyhound racing industry and
– Get Justice for Maggie & Max
Visit https://phoenixtaskforce.org/petition and sign to show your support.